Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Flashback: Clutch's New Body

Work on #400 is progressing (albeit slowly), so here's another A25U Flashback.  Let's head back to the comic's humble beginnings so we can better appreciate its humble present.

So this week, let's go all the way.  All the way BACK, that is.  Here are the first four issues of Ages 25 & Up, which began as a when-I-feel-like it thing on a small community site I used to be on with some friends.  Their enjoyment of the comic lead me to make it a weekly thing.

Well, weekly other than the animated specials, which take longer.

I'd like to think I've grown as a comic-making dude since this story, which originally wrapped up on this day, September 12, back in 2008.  Damn, it's been a while, eh?  I can't even read this crap anymore.  It's pure cringe to me now.  I guess not much has changed, has it?

Thanks for sticking with me all these years.  I'll try to make Special Animated Issue #400 worth your while!

- Your pal Numbers

Click to see full size Click to see full size Click to see full size Click to see full size

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search