Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What should we do for #150?

Guys, I need your help.

Next week marks the 150th issue of the comic, but I don't have anything special planned yet. I don't have the energy (or time) to make another animation like I did for #100, and a Yearbook issue-- well, I did that already in #50.

So my question to you is, what should I do? Should I do anything at all? The current story is dragging on too long anyway, so I figured I'd just let #150 be the next issue the current story arc and, if anything, we could do something fun on the side.

A community chat via Skype? Joke around, ask questions, stuff like that? A Team Fortress 2 night, or some other gaming session? Or would you rather I just did something like make a behind-the-scenes special about how the comic gets made, showing all the steps from idea, to the stuff you see on your screen each week?

The last anniversary events were basically me horn-tooting, but I'd like this one to be about you, the readers. Without your support, there's no way I'd have made it to #150. I wouldn't have got beyond #5. So let me know what you think and feel. Post your comments in the comments section, use the chatbox on the left, email me, contact me on whatever message board you know me from, or put your thoughts on Helix's facebook page. And thanks for sticking by me for three fantastic years!

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search