What I'm looking for is a short idea for the comic I'll make for #150, the one whose creative process will be documented in the behind-the-scenes special. The comic would, ideally, but short. But other than, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Here are some rules I'd like if you'd keep in mind, though:
- Keep the idea simple, please! Remember, I'll have to make the comic and a comic about that comic, so let's aim for a short one.
- You don't have to submit any dialogue or anything specific. If you just have a vague concept (say, Snake-Eyes and Scarlett having a picnic) send it in!
- Don't worry about A25U canon. The short comic can exist outside of the A25Universe, so if you'd like a character or vehicle to appear that I've written out, send the idea in anyway!
- You can include non-Joe characters if you want. Roadblock arm-wrestling Death's Head, yes? Captain America being a stereotypical caricature of a bygone era heavy with wartime insensitivity? No problem!
- Mood/tone doesn't matter. Make it as serious or silly as you'd like.
- I don't really have a limit on content, but don't feel bad if I don't choose your idea about Timber going to town on the Baroness' ample hindquarters.
- Submit a name under which you would like me to credit you. I'll put some flavour of "Original Idea by (your name here)" banner, so let me know how you'd like to be credited.
- Submit your idea by the morning of Thursday, July 28, 2011. I'd like to have all the ideas received by the time I get up on Thursday. I was going to say "when Wednesday becomes Thursday," but this way gives you more time, time you'd have, anyway!
- You can send in your ideas a few ways. Post them in the Comments section under this entry, post them in the chat box in the left-hand column, send me an email at 1337W422102 at Gmail dot com, post it on Helix's Facebook page, send me a PM on any forum you know me on or post it in the A25U thread at said forum (should one exist), or contact me telepathically.
- One entry per person, please!
- Don't get mad if I don't choose your idea.
- Please, keep it short!
- Good luck, have Batman!
Thanks for reading, supporting, participating, and just plain being fantastic. I internet brofist you all!