Thursday, January 18, 2018

Flashback: P.I. Joe - A Real American Detective!

For this week's Flashback, we're heading back to May 2010, but if you want to get specific, we're going back to some kind of stylized version of the '30s I guess in the film-noir-inspired "P.I. Joe" story.

For that story, I figured I'd do some kind of alternate-universe reimagining kinda thing.  Noir's a style I like so I figured I'd try my hand.  I also wrote a short prose noir story at that time about action figure collecting, no less, which you can check out here if you'd like.

Next time, I'll try to do a New Year-related thing, assuming I remember.  Sorta.  You'll see!  Stick around!

Click to see full size Click to see full size Click to see full size Click to see full size Click to see full size Click to see full size

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search