Sunday, July 22, 2012

COMIC - File #199: "Jungle Boogie"

All right, guys, here's #199. That's right. The next one is #200. You ready for the big two-oh-oh?

Good, because then you won't mind waiting until I finish it. What I'm trying to say is there won't be a new comic next week. I'm working on #200, and this one's going to take a while.

So, instead, here's what we'll do next week. I'll have the new Q&A ready, and we can have our own impromptu one. What do I mean by that? We'll be holding the first ever Ages 25 & Up Community Skype Session. (Give it a catchier name if you want.)

I need to know if anyone's interested and when would be a good time for you to make it. I want to hold it on either Friday the 27th or Saturday the 28, preferably at night. So let me know when is good for you (date and time, and time zone, if you don't mind; I'm in the Eastern zone, if that influences your opinion).  Let me know by posting in the thread on your favourite Joe forum, telling Helix on the fail-books, leaving a comment to this post, writing it into the Cbox comment thing on the left-hand side of this page, or emailing me.

Once I get an idea of when's better for you guys, I'll post an official announcement. Remember, you don't have to have a mic or headset. Heck, you can just sit in and lurk if you'd like. Anyone interested?

Oh, and here's the new comic:
 Previous Comic Next Comic
CLICK ON COMIC TO ENLARGE Click to see full sizePrevious ComicNext Comic

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search