Sunday, February 5, 2012

COMIC - File #176: "On A Roll"

Alright, image hosting maintenance seems to have been finished. Sorry about the inconvenience, everyone. If you missed last week's comic, just click on the "Previous Comic" button below and check it out. Otherwise this week's strip won't make much sense.

There's a new Q&A coming up, too. I want to have it ready before Friday. I'll do what I can. Thanks to Monkeywrench and the A25U community for the questions. If I come off as bitter, well... hey, you guys know me.

Here's the new comic.

Previous ComicNext Comic
CLICK ON COMIC TO ENLARGE
Click to see full sizePrevious ComicNext Comic

2 comments:

Dr Syn said...

man I wish I had a 3th Stinger and Roy. ;_;


And dino panel!

1337W422102 said...

Bitches don't know about my dinosaur cavalry.

Search Function!

Custom Search