Friday, July 16, 2010

Ages 25 & Up #100 Delayed Until Next Week

Hey guys, I wanted to say a few words, if I may.

I don't ask for much from you guys, but I'm going to have to ask something of you this week. I'm sure some of you are looking forward to #100, which I have been working on since last week. I told you I was planning something BIG, which is why I kept #98 and #99 short in an attempt to earn a bit more time to work on #100. Unfortunately, the scope of "Project 100" is too big, and even with the few extra days I'd gained, I have not been able to complete it. It is currently about half-finished and I haven't even shot the second part of its story yet.

So, dear readers, I'm going to have to ask this of you: please remain patient. There will be no comic this week as I am still busy at work on #100. I'm not going to release it in its half-finished state, and I'm not going to rush it and half-ass it, either. #100 will be a very special issue and I assure you that the wait will be worth it.

In the meantime, I invite you to check out Ages 25 & Up's monthly sister comic if you haven't already and to bother Helix and tell her to get the damn comic finished. This is the first week in almost two years without a comic and I'm very sorry for the delay. Trust me, I'll make it worth your while.

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search