Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Killer Con

I attended Day One of the two-day Montreal Comic Con today, the biggest comic con yet! If you're in the city tomorrow and don't have anything to do, get your sorry butt to Place Bonaventure and go wild!

I had a great time today. Met up with a friend from JoeCanuck.com, Canada's greatest G.I. Joe website, I got some great deals on some Joe stuff, Herb Trimpe signed my issue of Special Missions #1 and some Transformers books, and I got a second drawing from the amazing Jose Holder.

You might remember that intense Snake-Eyes sketch he did for me back in June. If not, check it out:

Click to see full size

Jose was gracious enough to draw me a Storm Shadow this time. That's right - the Arashikage sword brothers are battling over the span of two pages, courtesy of Mr. Holder, and they look fantastic. I don't have access to a scanner right now or I'd post them tonight, so that will have to wait for another post... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search